World class Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Years of experience: 4+
Report to: Head of Business Intelligence
Availability for travel: Yes
Salary: Market related
Skills and qualifactions
*Relevant Post Graduate degree is advantageous
**Undergraduate degree (or substantial progress towards one) with majors in IS / math / stats / engineering or similar. Alternatively, at least 4 years work experience in a business intelligence role will be considered. A relevant post-graduate degree will be a strong plus.
- +4 years strong SQL experience (creation of stored procedures, functions, automation of jobs, performance tuning and optimization, RDBMS, error handling and logging, incremental data loading, change tracking etc.)
- Minimum 4 years SSIS, SSAS, SSRS experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Be able to give accurate technical estimates
- Driving new solutions based on business requirements
- Strong communication skills, ability to mentor others
Why Join us
- You will work with a team of passionate folks on a great diversity of projects and fields, in an agile environment.
- You will have great learnning opportunities in a small, tightly-knit team!
We view the BI senior developer position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with us!
Your profile matches? Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a short cover letter.
Please use as subject “Senior Business Intelligence Developer: Name and Surname”.