Methys delivers business analysis, implementation, training, application management and cloud services to Private Equity Funds and Alternative Investment Managers.
Private Equity Functional consultant
Location : Cape Town
What you’ll do
- Assist our clients and provide genius solutions to improve their user experience.
- Understand and evaluate business requirements
- Sharpen your FinTech-PE industry understanding and develop a technical and functional
- Being an active member of our International Private Equity consulting team
- Punctually strengthen and participate to implementation client projects.
Your main responsibilities
- Designing documents & production of technical specifications
- Developing/implementing configurations according to technical specifications
- Building tools for data migration (importing templates, scripts)
- Building interfaces for 3rd party software, Developing and configuring workflows
- Developing and delivering screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
- Documentation and archiving of all configuration work for future reference
- Working with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
- Analysing and providing solutions to standard performance issues
- End users training
- Lead scoping workshops
- Post Go Live hand holding and support
- Custom account management
- Master’s in Business Administration (or similar) with a focus on Finance and Technology
- Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Keen interest or experience in the Private Equity sector
Your profile match? send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Please use as subject “Private Equity Functional consultant : Name Surname Application”.