Methys leverages on its strategic, creative and technical know-how to produce amazing digital experiences.
Junior – UI/UX Designer
Years of experience: 1+
Salary: Market related
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI /UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers and UX designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and help us craft beautiful digital products.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating great UX flows
- Designing amazing UI for all of our products from start to finish
- Creating top notch stylesheets & cutting up of elements
- Building prototypes to test your awesome UX
- Conducting Usability Testing & all the aspects requiring this
- Work on internal branding items such as Behance, Website, Posters, etc
- Working closely with the developers, project managers and other team members to produce top quality products
- Working with the Strategy department to ensure our assumptions are met with the analytics
- Working closely with other designers, learning and teaching each other
- At least 6 months experience as an UX/UI designer
- Understand the different mobile platforms and know how to design accordingly
- Must have a passion for UX/UI design
- Be proactive
- Independently productive
- Deadline driven
- Handle critique well
- Stay up to date with our ever changing industry
- Contribute during group discussions & workshops
- Experience in Sketch & Adobe Suite
- Experience in prototyping tools such as Marvel & Invision
- Not afraid to try something and make mistakes
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done
Does your profile match? Apply with your resume and a short cover letter.
Please use as subject “Junior – UI/UX Designer: Name Surname Application”.