Methys leverages on its strategic, creative and technical know-how to produce amazing digital experiences.
Intermediate Software Developer
Years of experience: 3+
Salary: Market related
We are looking for an experienced and talented developer to slot into our team. The ideal candidate should have experience working in agile teams, other developers and UX designers. We strive to create an environment where teams can take ownership of their projects and have the freedom to collectively come up with creative and innovative ways to ensure that the project delivers business value.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development of PHP and Laravel backend and data structures.
- Development of CMS systems and responsive websites using primarily PHP, Angular and Node.js
- Integration with third party systems using web services (JSON, XML, SOAP if required)
- Participate in project estimation, workshops and planning meetings
- Writing well designed code that is effective and optimized
- Deliver shippable features or increments every sprint
- Provide technical help to other developers
- Identify and raise risks that could influence code design and quality of the product
- Follow all processes and structures put in place to ensure projects deliver the expected value on time
- At least three years experience in backend or responsive web development
- Good understanding of JSON and XML
- Good understanding of PHP and Laravel database design
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and SCRUM practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Does whatever it takes to get the job done
Does your profile match? Apply with your resume and a short cover letter.
Please use as subject “Intermediate Developer: Name Surname Application”.